Changing coulours in Tempo plugin (3.7.1) not works for me with Jira 5.0.6

sfes sfes September 13, 2012

Hi,

recently I've asked about changing coulours in Tempo plugin. It's great that 2 days before new version of Tempo plugin was releases with such a new colours feature.

I've updated Tempo but this feature is not working for me - I see the option "Select Colour" in Project administration, can change it but it's not changing in Team view of Tempo.

Version of Tempo is 3.7.1 now, Jira is 5.0.6.

Should I update Jira to 5.1 as well to make this feature work for me?

Thanks,

Sergey

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2012

Hi Sergey

The user has to be expanded in the view as documented in this updated pagehttp://wiki.tempoplugin.com/display/TEMPO/Project+Configuration

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

sfes sfes October 9, 2012

Thanks, this helped.

0 votes
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2012

Is Atlassian doing something about spam in the Answers community? The Answer above from dsgwe swe is diffinately a spam.

Sverrir Tynes

0 votes
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 14, 2012

Is Atlassian doing something about spam in the Answers community? The Answer above from dsgwe swe is diffinately a spam.

Sverrir Tynes

Suggest an answer