Changing Font of the text in workflow buttons

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2014

Hi,

I can't find the best possible way to change the font weight and font size of text in workflow buttons, is it possible?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2014

The style of the buttons come from AUI, so to change them you should use some custom javascript or css.

My advise is however - Do not do it.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2014

Hi Boris,

Yes, I knew about the AUI, but my only doubt was whether there is some trick to sneak in and <b></b> or something for the text. Yes, I agree with you about staying away for custom JS for JIRA.

Thanks.

Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2014

You can always add some style to workflow buttons by injecting JS code like described here

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Fields+Allowing+Custom+HTML+or+JavaScript

Suggest an answer