Changing Column Header Labels

Wayne Grebe November 6, 2012

Is there a way to change the label for a column header? For instance, a custom field might be called "Project Manager", but on a screen or report I'd like the header to say "PM".

Thanks for the help!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2012

Hi Wayne,

I'm sorry to say that it isn't possible to change the labels of the columns on the OnDemand platform, so the only changes you can make to the Issue Navigator window is to decide which rows and columns should be displayed but not actually changing the names: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Customising+your+Issue+Navigator

If you need a greater degree of flexibility than that which is provided on the OnDemand platform then I would advise you to go with a self-hosted instance because then you can make whatever customisations you require. Of course the downside of that is you have to manage your own instance, perform your own upgrades etc, but it does allow a greater level of flexibility when implementing the tool.

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer