Change the opsbar-sequence for just one transition

Bart Meerveld
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2016

We have quite a big workflow for our changes but from any workflow status the change can get cancelled (workflow status). The cancelled status was recently added and now appears as first workflow button on every change screen. Now i want the cancelled button never to appear on screen and i know the order can be set with the opsbar-sequence property. Is there a way to only set the opsbar-sequence for the "cancelled" status or do i need to define it for every possible transition?

1 answer

0 votes
Petar Petrov (Appfire)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2016

The opsbar-sequence is a transition property - you need to give it some large value for all transitions that lead to the cancelled status.

Bart Meerveld
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2016

But if the other transitions have no value, will it still matter?

Petar Petrov (Appfire)
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2016

Hm, I thing you are right - there is this suggestion, which apparently will not be implemented. Default opsbar-sequence is the max integer value, which means that you cannot put a transition last, until you add opsbar-sequence to all other transitions, leading to that workflow step.

Suggest an answer