Change the Log work screen

Lars Roldsgaard February 26, 2019

I would like to be able to modify the Log work screen.  I would like to either remove one og the possibilities in Remaining estimate or at least to change  the default to  "Set to" 

But I can't find anywhere where you can modify this screen or find where it can be changed in Time log settings

Log work screen.PNG 

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2019

Hi @Lars Roldsgaard ,

To my knowledge the above is not possible because it would require modifying the actual source code of the application.

The screen cannot be modified and it is one of the few screens that users cannot modify in JIRA.

Regards.

0 votes
Sandip Agarwal February 13, 2020

want the same customization as a activity type to be added in the screen 

0 votes
Jorge Suarez May 3, 2019

Can someone from Atlassian Team confirm this as fact so we can be confident in the "accepted answer"?  I am being asked to require a comment on this screen and I cannot find where this screen is configurable, nor where the fields appear.  And I don't see any information indicating that this screen is off limits. Thanks!

Alessandro Lombardo November 26, 2020

As I know, it is not possible to modify that screen.

Suggest an answer