I went to the new view and wanted to know if there was any way of changing the view? As an example:
1. In the main window all the fields are on the left side and description is pushed to the bottom - is there a way to make the other fields into 2 columns so the description is pushed up? All there is now is white space
2. Is there a way to minimize the large left blue frame(s)? It's taking up a lot of space
3. the Right column is also taking up a lot of space
4. I mentioned in another ticket - when I'm viewing an issue, the listing is barely highlighted (I'm clicking into the ticket) and I can't see which item I'm in unless I scroll up to refer to the number and find the number
5. Is there a way to put it back to the older view quickly?
These are all structural things that Atlassian have designed into the current look and feel.
If you're on Server, you could look into hacking some of the code that handles the layout, but if you're on Cloud, then no, you're not going to get any change.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs