Change new view in issues screen

Lillian Shibata-Salley October 13, 2017

I went to the new view and wanted to know if there was any way of changing the view? As an example:

1. In the main window all the fields are on the left side and description is pushed to the bottom - is there a  way to make the other fields into 2 columns so the description is pushed up? All there is now is white space

2. Is there a way to minimize  the large left blue frame(s)? It's taking up a lot of space

3. the Right column is also taking up a lot of space

4. I mentioned in another ticket - when I'm viewing an issue, the  listing is barely highlighted (I'm clicking into the ticket) and I can't see which item I'm in unless I scroll up to refer to the number and find the number

5. Is there a way to put it back to the older view quickly?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2017

These are all structural things that Atlassian have designed into the current look and feel.

If you're on Server, you could look into hacking some of the code that handles the layout, but if you're on Cloud, then no, you're not going to get any change.

Suggest an answer