Change multiple users to "Basic" role

Karnov Group November 14, 2019

I have a lot of users that is "Trusted" users. 
I need to set them to "Basic", because we do not want them to be able to add other users.

As I can see this is only available for one user at a time. 
Can this be done for multiple user in a bulk someway... ?

Thanks and regards Henrik Beltner

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2019

I’m not specifically familiar with “trusted” and “basic”. Maybe these are roles or groups that you or another admin have created? Does your Permission scheme show/use these terms? If they happen to be a group or role then you will want to either remove the role/group from the desired permission OR remove the users from the role/group. In either case, indeed it is one at a time to remove them. It would be nice to tick a box and the remove but that isn’t possible today. 

Karnov Group November 18, 2019

No, I noticed. 
I do not think it is a self created group... Cannot see any related settings to remove them. But I look on for a solution. Thanks

Danny December 3, 2019

@Jack Brickey the 'trusted' and 'basic' are part of a new "roles" feature. I have not been able to find any documentation on this new 'roles' thing that has shown up. I've never had to deal with such a terrible access management system as what Atlassian has put out. 

Suggest an answer