Change jira project git repository

Turboden May 4, 2016

Hello, I have a JIRA project that is tracking the wrong Bitbucket server repository.

Is there a way to set the exact repository that a project must watch for issue mentions and smart commits?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2016

Check what is the BBS URL configured in the JIRA Project's "Project Links".

Turboden May 4, 2016

HI, thanks for your answer.

I had no links configured, I've just tried to add a new linking the right Bitbucket server repository but nithign changed. I still have issues linking the wrong branch/pull request repository

thanks

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2016

Try configuring it in your JIRA Project. Go to your project administration page, then search for the "Configure Project Links".

Turboden May 4, 2016

Like I said, I've configured the link but nothing changed.

In the issue I can see the old "commit/pull request" (boxed in purple) and the new (and correct) branch

Capture.PNG

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 6, 2016

Your JIRA instance might need reindexing. Try that. If not, the dev details might be saved on the DB side which means DB update.

Turboden May 9, 2016

Thanks, but as soon I have created the app link I re-indexed the istance, no result sad

Suggest an answer