Change issue to resolve

Hi,

I have configured my workflow, and I need know how to configure a state to close the issue (mark as resolved).

I´m working with a software user, not with helpdesk (this user works fine and can close issue).

Thanks in advance

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Pedro Felgueiras Community Champion Jan 16, 2018

Hy @Diego Berges

You need one of two things: 

• In the transition scree show the resolution field
  • Add a post action on the transition to set the field resolution

Cheer

Pedro

Thanks! Can you send me a link with an example?

This widget could not be displayed.

I have a question, can you help me?

Possibly.  Depends on the question.

Dears, we are trying to change the status of ticket to "resolve" in mobile version but we can't. We see the following text "1- Please add comment" but the comment exists. Please help us to resolve this issue. If you need any info I will be glad to share with you. The problem exists in IOS and in Android versions.

You've asked that as a full question already, you should stick with the conversation there.

Excuse me can you clarify how it would be?

You asked this question already, and not as part of a barely related older question.  Please go there to look at the answers.

Nobody answer my question...

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

155 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you