Change issue to resolve

Diego Berges January 16, 2018

Hi,

I have configured my workflow, and I need know how to configure a state to close the issue (mark as resolved).

I´m working with a software user, not with helpdesk (this user works fine and can close issue).

Thanks in advance

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pedro Felgueiras
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2018

Hy @Diego Berges

You need one of two things: 

• In the transition scree show the resolution field
  • Add a post action on the transition to set the field resolution

Cheer

Pedro

Diego Berges January 16, 2018

Thanks! Can you send me a link with an example?

Pedro Felgueiras
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2018
Vache Manukyan May 23, 2018

Hi guys

0 votes

I have a question, can you help me?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2018

Possibly.  Depends on the question.

Dears, we are trying to change the status of ticket to "resolve" in mobile version but we can't. We see the following text "1- Please add comment" but the comment exists. Please help us to resolve this issue. If you need any info I will be glad to share with you. The problem exists in IOS and in Android versions.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2018

You've asked that as a full question already, you should stick with the conversation there.

Excuse me can you clarify how it would be?

What do you mean?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2018

You asked this question already, and not as part of a barely related older question.  Please go there to look at the answers.

Ok , thank you

Vache Manukyan May 29, 2018

Nobody answer my question...

Suggest an answer