Change issue displayed fields in GreenHopper?

Tudor Hofnar October 22, 2012

Is there any way to change the fields that are displayed in GreenHopper, on the panel on the right?

There are fields there like Version and Fix which we don't use for our projects but I can't seem to find how to remove them. We have custom fields that we would rather display there....

Here's a screenshot of the panel I am referring to:

Thanks!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
vkharisma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2012

Hi Tudor,

I'm afraid this is not possible to achieve at the moment. This is currently a feature request that currently being tracked here:

As a Rapid Board user I would like to configure the detail veiw for an issue

I will suggest you to vote on it and watch the issue to get notification for any update related to the issue.

Hope this helps, Vicky.

Tudor Hofnar October 22, 2012

Thanks, I will vote on it now :). Hopefully it comes soon.

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2012

With the latest version, you can add Text or numeric fields although can't customize the other aspects yet. I learned it the hard way, by getting few negative votes from Atlassian developers!.

Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2012

Have an upvote, to offset some of the negatives you got. Clearly you're in dire need of karma ;-)

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 22, 2012

hehehe. It is good to get some negative votes though. You won't forget such stuff easily. lol.

0 votes
vkharisma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2012

Ups, this is a duplicated post. Please refer to the orignal post for more detail explanation.

Thanks, Vicky.

Suggest an answer