It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Change default estimation statistic in Agile

Nicolas Guerin Oct 27, 2015

Hi,

In Agile, the default estimation statistic is not the one we would like to use. To simplify the work of users we would like to change the default so that it does not need to be manually changed each time an Agile Board is created. Do you know how to do that?

Thanks a lot for your help!

1 answer

0 votes

All the Global Configurations that you can do with JIRA Agile can be found in "Administration > Add-Ons > JIRA Agile" screen (depending on what versions of JIRA and JIRA Agile you have). And as you can see, there is no "Board Configuration" here.

I can see two workarounds here. 1) You can either Copy an existing board then just change the project filter afterwards. 2) Request a New Feature for JIRA against support.atlassian.com

Nicolas Guerin Oct 27, 2015

What I find strange is that the default in our instance of JIRA is a custom field that we have created called R5 Story Points. We would like to use Story Points but these R5 SPs are the first ones on top of the drop-down box...

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Try Jira Cloud for Outlook: Organize your work without leaving your inbox

Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...

2,448 views 6 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you