Change Workflow

Rita Ramos June 1, 2021

Hello, On one of the work projects the workflow has changed in some of the tickets and I am not able to close tickets assigned to me because the new workflow doesn't allow for it. How can I change it back to the workflow I used to have?

1 answer

0 votes
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2021

Hi @Rita Ramos ,

Changes made to the workflow cannot be undone unless a copy of the workflow is taken before the changes are applied. If you have the backup of the workflow, you can apply it back to the issue type ( you must know the mapping). The other option is to check your dev instance/restore your recent backup into your dev instance and then apply the changes manually. 

Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2021

To add here, you should reach out to your admin for jira, depending on the type of project they maybe able to look at the workflow and see if there is a backup. If there isn't then your admin should be able to figure out what is causing your issue with the workflow.

Best,
Clark

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events