Change Service Desk Logo

Jim AMCI email February 29, 2016

My organization updated its logo; I changed it in Confluence, JIRA, and JIRA Service Desk (all cloud-based.)

The only place it didn't carry through is the upper left corner of the service desk portal (not the on in the middle above the list of request types.)

Does anyone know where to find the setting for this?

Tried to put the image into this post, but got invalid response from server, so here's the image on another site: http://postimg.org/image/eqppiznhn/

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Jim AMCI email March 1, 2016

The answer was that I needed to change the logo not just for the portal, but for the Help Center. I didn't realize they were separate.  The link to change the Help Center logo (the one in the upper left of your portal page) is under

JSD > Project Settings > Portal Settings > There is text near the area where you set your Portal logo with a link that says "You can now customize your Help Center directly."  

That blue Help Center link takes you to the page where you can set the Help Center logo.  There may be another way there, but I didn't find it yet.

9 votes
Georges Moubarak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2016

Hi @jim baker,

You could access this URL: (JIRA base URL)/servicedesk/customer/portals?customize=true

and set your logo.

Suggest an answer