Change Resolve Issue transition Screen

Liam January 8, 2015

I'm trying to set up the screens for workflow transitions.

In the below picture I want to move the 'Windows default workflow' (Close and resolve transitions) from 'Resolve issue Screen' to 'Windows Resolve issue Screen', but i cannot  seem to find a way to do it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Screen Shot 2015-01-09 at 10.09.25.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2015

You need to change the transition screens in your workflow.

Create a draft of your workflow > select the transition > click edit > select the new screen >click update > publish your workflow.

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2015

Hi Liam,

You'll have to change it in the related workflows. You can click on the workflow name of your choice and configure the screen of every transition in that workflow.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Working+in+text+mode#Workingintextmode-transitionviewUsingascreenwithatransition

Best,

Maarten

Suggest an answer