Change Management Incorporating Outlook Exchage Calendar

Keith Howard August 21, 2017

We use an Outlook Form that will contact our Change Control Approval Board as well as an Outlook Calendar (CCN Schduler) that lists all pending changes for our approval board to view. I am trying to create a similar process using Jira Software.

I've created a project and I have created an Jira profile using the Outlook Calendar's email address. The notification scheme is set up to contact the creator of the issue, the CCN approval board, and the scheduler upon the creation of a new ticket Everyone except for the scheduler will receive an email notification.

So far I have not had much luck getting through to the scheduleror recevin a response from it via Jira.

I can see processes happening in the Jira Inbox and then go to to the Jira Mail Queue with a message to me and to the scheduler. However, I only receive an email about the ticket creation. The scheduler appears to not receive or reply with an acknowlegement that the item was added to the calendar. The email simply seems to disappear.

I tried doing a mention to the scheduler. Again, I received my email about the ticket updated. Another response comes from an Anonymous source and nothing happens to the ticket from that point. Anonymous.PNG

0 answers

Suggest an answer