Hi, I have imported bugs from bugzilla into a new jira project. Now I would like to change the issue keys to make them the same as the bugs ids in bugzilla. Here's what I did on a test instance:
It seems to work perfectly, but before I do that in my production instance, I would like to be sure that it won't have side effects. Did anybody already try to update the column ISSUENUM?
I am Using Jira 6.1 with Oracle.
The only problem we got was the link between issues and attachments. The attachment location depends on the issue key. Therefore if you manually change issue keys, the attachments are not reachable from an issue. To fix this we had to write a batch file to reorganise the structure of our attachment directory.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in talking to 20 people planning t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs