Ceptah has stopped synchronizing with JIRA

After using this workflow for about a week, it has broken.

my workflow:

Import from JIRA into blank project, using saved import settings to capture all relevant data

adjust project schedule in Project

synchronize with JIRA to push new due dates, etc, using saved export settings (different than the ones used for import)

Now I can do everything, but when I synchronize to JIRA, despite Project/Ceptah thinking the synchronization was successful and complete, no information is showing up in JIRA.  the Sync window shows that quite a bit of information should have been pushed but no tasks get updated.

I'm using a valid trial license and had it working for a while.  I have about a week and a half left on my trial.  This is preventing me from buying this software.

1 answer

Michael,

Please send the following to our support line helpdesk@ceptah.com:

1. Your MS Project file
  2. A screenshot of the synchronisation window
  3. Are you creating new issues or updating existing?
  4. If you are updating existing issues, please specify the fields that do not get updated and attach their screenshot from JIRA

In the future, please address all your questions to our support line directly.

Regards,
Sergey 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,293 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot