• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Centralized license visibility

Centralized license visibility

Is this plugin for crowd application only.

I installed this in jira but i cant see its configurations anywhere. we are not using crowd application. can you please help us.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @hemanth kumar 

As the details of the app says (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220745/centralized-license-visibility?hosting=server&tab=overview)

To use capabilities of the centralized license visibility plugin, you must have Crowd 3.5 Data Center installed. The Atlassian Server or Data Center product for which you want to monitor license usage must be linked with Crowd using an Application Link. For detailed information on how to configure Application Links in Crowd, see Crowd documentation.

Best

You're very welcome

Hi @Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_ 

What about REST API endpoints, we can use those without CROWD right?

I've installed this plugin in bitbucket but I don't find a way to get all the exposed endpoints to retrieve data, do you know where/how can I find these endpoints?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I don't have any clue

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you