Card View settting using GreenHopper show different view in different projects using same schema

MA April 29, 2014

Hi , Ive 2 project i use GreenHopper i modifed Card view to include

all these options :

Issue Key
  • Summary Remove Field
  • Version Remove Field
  • Assignee Remove Field
  • Reviewer Remove Field
  • Story Points Remove Field
  • QA Remove Field
  • Blocked by Remove Field

in main project card veiw is correct

but in my 2nd project , the card view show only summary , version and assginee , i dont know i missing the get the same card view in my 2nd project , can you please advise

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2014

The card definitions in Agile belong to the board you are working on, they're not global. If you want the second project board to change what it displays, configure it in the same way you configured the first one.

MA April 29, 2014

Nic , thats what i did exctaly i configured my 2dn project as the 1st one identical , but still cant get Card view that am looking for , its still show the basic card view .

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2014

I'm afraid I can't tell you much more than "check the configuration again", because you haven't set it up the same as the first.

However, I notice you keep saying "project" rather than "board". Projects have distinct setups and work through "screens" and "fields". Agile Boards are different things which look at one *or many* projects, and show you that view through cards. So when you say "project" rather than "board", I'm starting to think you mean screens and project config, not boards and cards.

Could you explain exactly what you are doing?

Suggest an answer