Capture for JIRA not compatible with JIRA 7?

Somehow I assumed that Atlassian would have taken care of the homebase regarding this major version release of JIRA 7... Is there some planned release date for compatible version of Capture?

(As Atlassian Answers doesn't allow me to comment so soon to @Ignat Alexeyenko's answer at this moment, I'll try to improve my question with additional info...)

The marketplace listing doesn't have JIRA 7 as supported platform:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.bonfire.plugin

I was just wondering if there is a compatible release coming in the near future or have I missed something and it's available from some other source.

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
2 votes
Dave Meyer Atlassian Team Oct 11, 2015

Apologies. The latest Capture for JIRA version in Marketplace is compatible with JIRA 7.0.0, we made a mistake when setting the compatibility range. It has been fixed now.

Regards,

Dave Meyer

Product Manager, JIRA

0 votes

Hi @Jaakko Linnosaari [Polar Shift],

Can you please provide more details on your Capture issue? The bug report on jira.atlassian.com would be the best!

--

Cheers,

Ignat.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

26,227 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you