Cant see Security Level field

Bala Krishna October 29, 2012

Hi,

We have configured Sercurity level field in all screens and had link with screen scheme.

we created Issue Security Scheme and added to project.

Now the issue is we dont see it on Issues (create/view/edit ...any mode)

we double checked all the places on Issues (configure fields), Screens,Screen Schemes,Issues security and schemes. but still we are unable to find the issue.

Can any one guide us on this.

Thanks in advance,

-Bala

4 answers

2 votes
Maxim Abramovich October 29, 2012

Do you have permission "Set Issue Security"? If not, you can't see or edit security level

Bala Krishna October 29, 2012

Yes, I am admin there. but still i am not able to see in UI.

Maxim Abramovich October 30, 2012

Check your permission scheme for project. You must have permission "Set Issue Security".

1 vote
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2012

Hi,

Could you please opena support case for this?

Regards,

Mick

0 votes
Christina Tedesco February 26, 2021

I'm having this same problem - I see the field on the create issue screen but not after the issue is created. It's like once it's set you can't find it to change it 

0 votes
Vicki Lea Tsang May 15, 2018

Did this ever get fixed? I too am having this problem. Have checked that I have permissions to set this field. Have checked that the field is added to the screen scheme. Have checked that the field is not hidden in the field configuration. Still can't see this field. When I check "where's my field" it says that it is not on this form but I only have one screen for all issuetypes and screentype (create/edit/view) and its definitely added.

Vicki Lea Tsang May 15, 2018

I'm stupid. I didn't have a Security scheme associated with the project. Doh.

Suggest an answer