Cant download workflow sharing plugin

Andrew Laden January 2, 2013

How can I download and install the Jira workflow sharing plugin? There is no donwload link on the marketplace, and there is no install button from within jira?

Is this still available?

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2013

It is temporarily withdrawn in favour of the same getting integrated within JIRA. Also there were many security concerns of the plugins and hence withdrawn.

Andrew Laden January 2, 2013

Any ETA on when it will return? I could really use it to assist in migrating workflows between my test instance and my production instance.

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2013

I can only think about first half of this year along with 6.0 release, while this cannot be confirmed as the plans can change. This appears to be the current time frame.

Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2013
Hmmm, just available for 6.0? i'm moving to 5.2 in May and will stay on that version for one year. Do you think it is somehow possible to extract it from 6.0 and downport it?
0 votes
mohan babu April 23, 2019

I tried to download the Workflow it displays error message "Error

Could not create the exported file" 

0 votes
mary-an ylanan January 22, 2013

Is this plug-in already available?

0 votes
stephanjanssen January 13, 2013

Are the security issues so serious you would recommend uninstalling exsisting installations?

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2013

It potentially has the capablity to inject any plugin jars as a bundle without you being aware. Hence it is a security risk.

stephanjanssen January 20, 2013

I figured that would be it, thanks for the reply.

Suggest an answer