Cannot use password created when acct set up

Jane Dean January 30, 2014

I have created 2 JIRA accounts in an attempt to be able to log in so I can add comments to one of our projects (one with my biz email, jane_dean@intuit.com and one with a pers email, janebdean@gmail.com) and neither will take the password that I created (and confirmed) when signing up. When I ask for a password reset, I get an email that says, "This user account is managed in an external User Directory and JIRA is not able to update your password.

Please contact your System Administrator if you have any further queries." Since I set up the account from your website, I do not understand A] why my password doesn't work on either account and B] why JIRA cannot reset it.

I tried to get help from the website but was told I had to log in first. Obviously, this is not an option. However, I did manage to get an Atlassian account but that uses the same email and password and does not work when trying to log into JIRA at https://jira.intuit.com/login.jsp

What do I do??

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 2, 2014

On the surface it sounds related to gapps integration. If you haven't already, submit a support request at support.atlassian.com

Suggest an answer