Cannot share filter with project role

Anja Seifried February 5, 2019

Hello! I am trying to share a filter, that I own, with a certain project role. But when I click the edit filter button, there is no "share" or "Teilen" and I also cannot select Project roles.

Best Regards, Anja

1.png

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello Alexey,

and where do I select the project? Here in this screen somewhere or do I have to go to the Jira project? (FYI: I made blue boxes on the screenshot because of data protection. Behind that blue box, there is a project selected. But this is in the section "Mitteilungen"=Notifications).

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2019

Hello,

First select a project and then you will have project roles for selection. You can not share with roles without choosing a project.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2019

Choose Project in your screenshot. That is how it looks for me:

Screenshot 2019-02-05 at 14.57.51.png

Aah, now I got you. Perfect! That works. Although I cannot see my newly created project role. But I can solve it with a workaround, I guess. 

Thank you! :-)

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2019

You are most welcome!
Though you should see the  created role. Try to refresh the page or add users to this role in this project.

If my answer helped you, kindly accept my solution.

Suggest an answer