Cannot share ZenDesk ticket to scrum project.

Fairooz Hussain August 14, 2013

Our hosted instance of JIRA seems to be properly integrated with our hosted instance of ZenDesk. When I try to share tickets, I can only share tickets from Zendesk to JIRA projects that are in the Kanban format but I cannot share tickets to Scrum projects.

When I try to share a ticket with a Scrum project, the sharing drop down in Zendesk shows it is shared with JIRA but no ticket is created on the JIRA end. Additionally the Apps side bar says this ticket is not currently associated with a JIRA issue.

1 answer

0 votes
EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2013

Not sure the use case for linking a zendesk ticket (user interactions) with a scrum board (planned user stories) makes much sense to me, and it is possible the authors of the ZenDesk integration focused on the kanban board UI for that reason.

You may also want to check the filter and settings for the scrum board to be sure no issue types are being exlcuded.

Suggest an answer