Cannot set add-in properties in Outlook 2010

Sergio October 20, 2013

I've just installed outlook2jira plugin in my Outlook 2010 instance. When I right-click on an email, I can see the new options "Create JIRA Issue" and "Add as JIRA comment", but I can't set up my connection to JIRA from File --> Options --> Add-Ins --> Add-in Options...

I get this message: "There are no add-in property pages to display"

Although I knew it didn't work, I've tried to use one of the options mentioned before (for instance, "Create JIRA Issue"). The result is a pop-up saying "License not found. Please install the related Jira plugin and license".

I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Sergio

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
catworkx GmbH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2013

Oh, I see the english documention is not updated yet. The configuration dialog is not longer located where you were looking at. It has been moved to the main menu bar. You should find a new tab called "Add-Ins" there. Below this there will be a new entry called Outlook2Jira for futher configuration.

Sergio October 20, 2013

Oh thanks... this is what I was looking for.

0 votes
catworkx GmbH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2013

"License not found. Please install the related Jira plugin and license".

--> You need to install the Jira Plug-In as well, i.e. via Marketplace.

Suggest an answer