Cannot see due date indicator custom field

Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2014

Hello,

I have installed the due date indicator plugin,

i have added the due date indicaor custom field to the 'view story screen' on my story screen scheme

how ever, i can not see the field when i am vieweing over due stories

Can you pls advise?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2014

Could you please check your field config? Maybe the field is hidden? Also check the field context and make sure that it includes your issue type or project..

Cheers

0 votes
Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2014

Hi -

I accept it couse other wise i keep getting the notification :)

Thanks anyway...

Naama

0 votes
Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2014

Hi Christian,

Aactually i have checked all that and its all looks in the right plave :) but still it is not working...

Thanks

Naama

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2014

Hey, you don't have to accept my answer if it hasn't solved your problem :) BTW, have you tried re-indexing?

Suggest an answer