Cannot see Software category

Deleted user July 30, 2017

I installed Jira Software 7.3. But I cannot see to create software project. When click create project only see bussiness category Screenshot from 2017-07-31 09-31-46.png

1 answer

0 votes
Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2017

Hey - can you please post a screenshot of your applications (under administration) and of your user profile (especially the groups you are in)? I guess that either only JIRA core is installed or you are somehow only a JIRA core user.

Cheers

Christoph

Deleted user July 31, 2017

thank you for your reply. I post the screenshot my license.

Screenshot from 2017-07-31 16-45-14.png

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2017

Looks good so far - and which groups are you in?

Cheers 

Christoph 

My admin user is in groups. I don't know why this happen.

previous, I installed many times, never error like this

jira-administrators

jira-core-users

jira-servicedesk-users

jira-software-users

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2017

Very strange indeed - the last thing I can think of is that the corresponding project template module is somehow deactivated... Have you tried another user? Have you already created a project? Have you tried creating a board with a sample software project? 

Cheers 

Christoph 

Thank you for your help.

I have been found the error. I had a wrong config in mysql database. I added config sql_mode = NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO,

so the software project template module not installed.

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2017

You're welcome and great you found the solution! Thanks for sharing! 

Cheers 

Christoph 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events