Cannot see Commits to Stash in Jira.

Jira and stash are connected with full permissions. The source tab does show my changes but the commits tab will shows the default information. stash is linking the issues ids in the commit messages properly. jira is not listing them in the commits tab for the issue

5 answers

1 accepted

0 vote
Timothy Chin Community Champion Nov 07, 2013

The "Commits" tab is the bitbucket add on. The "Source" tab is the Fisheye add on.

but it lists bitbucket stash and fisheye and has options to connect but i have already linked my applications. The source tab does show my commit history where i have annotated the issue id in the commit message

but it lists bitbucket stash and fisheye and has options to connect but i have already linked my applications. The source tab does show my commit history where i have annotated the issue id in the commit message

Can anyone answer this?

The Stash and Fisheye connection in the commit tab is a bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/DCON-342

Commit tab: commits from bitbucket/github

Source tab: commits from stash/fisheye

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

91 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you