Cannot see Commits to Stash in Jira.

AJ DaNelz November 6, 2013

Jira and stash are connected with full permissions. The source tab does show my changes but the commits tab will shows the default information. stash is linking the issues ids in the commit messages properly. jira is not listing them in the commits tab for the issue

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andrzej Pasterczyk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2013
0 votes
Christopher Mohr February 18, 2014

The Stash and Fisheye connection in the commit tab is a bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/DCON-342

Commit tab: commits from bitbucket/github

Source tab: commits from stash/fisheye

0 votes
AJ DaNelz November 24, 2013

Can anyone answer this?

0 votes
AJ DaNelz November 13, 2013

but it lists bitbucket stash and fisheye and has options to connect but i have already linked my applications. The source tab does show my commit history where i have annotated the issue id in the commit message

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2013

The "Commits" tab is the bitbucket add on. The "Source" tab is the Fisheye add on.

AJ DaNelz November 13, 2013

but it lists bitbucket stash and fisheye and has options to connect but i have already linked my applications. The source tab does show my commit history where i have annotated the issue id in the commit message

Suggest an answer