Cannot see Commits in JIRA

Aleksandar Jovanovic June 4, 2014

Hello Everybody,

Before I am going to explain the Problem, here are a few informations about which versions we are using: JIRA V6.2.5 and FishEye & Crucible 3.4.4

The Problem is that a few developers (me included) are not able to see commits on a certain ticket out of JIRA.

If you go on the "source" tab you can see a yellow notification which tells you that the Request to the crucible server failed: Received status code 401 (Authorization Required)

After clicking on the commits link in the "Developement" section, a window leads me to authenticate JIRA to read from Crucible. After logging in to Crucible and allowing the Access, nothing happens and the yellow message in the "Source" tab is still persistent. In the Crucible settings "Authorized Applications" I can see our JIRA.

Is this something I can solve without being the administrator?
The admin send me herer to ask for help. He told me that he can't fix this for me.

Any Ideas?

Thank you verry much!

2 answers

0 votes
Aleksandar Jovanovic June 9, 2014

Hey Benito,

No unfortunately the user (in this case me) doesn't have admin rights.
I will bounce this back to our admin and see if this will solve the Problem.

Thanks for your answer!

0 votes
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2014

Hello Aleksandar,

Does the user that created the application link have admin permission in both applications? The user needs the admin because he "creates" the link on both applications, and only admins can do that.

I hope this helps!

Suggest an answer