Cannot print story cards within a Sprint

Henry Bada January 3, 2013

Hello,

Can you please send me step by step instruction on how to print story cards through Green Hopper so we can add it to our scrum white board?

Thanks

Henry

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Henry Bada January 13, 2013

Thanks John! I see what you are referring to but it doesn't allow us to see ONLY story cards within a created 2 week sprint.

Don't worry about it.

Thanks

Henry

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 7, 2013

Hi Henry,

Unfortunately, the current rapid board not able to print story card yet. I notice there is a third party plugin allowed you to have this feature. Please use the Spartez Agile Cards for JIRA plugin. You can find the issues you want to print via the Sprint Report for the current sprint (once you have started the sprint the Sprint Report will be available), simply click on the View in Issue Navigator link and then use the Agile Cards plugin to print. See their page (above) for a video demo. Hope its help.

Prem Chudzinski _extensi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 14, 2017

Hi @Henry Bada1@John Chin

I know its 2017 but if you still use Agile Cards you can checkout this "Print unprinted cards" option 

See yourself how it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7dpfynLXzE

Suggest an answer