Cannot log in after migration from cloud to server

Niklas Storm December 2, 2016

I have just migrated our JIRA instance from Cloud to Server (7.2.4), using the guide:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/migrating-from-jira-cloud-to-server-applications-802592270.html

I can login with the sysadmin but no other users can log in.

Application access is granted for group "jira-users" and my user is in this group. Despite this I get the famous "... tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found ..." error.

We are not using LDAP - only the Internal Directory.

I have googled and googled but nothing seems to be working. In short terms: I am completely stuck! - HELP!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2016

What does the global permissions screen say, and the application access?  And what is the installation - Core only, Software, Service Desk, or Software + Service Desk?

Niklas Storm December 2, 2016

Install: JIRA Software

Global:

application.png

Application

global.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2016

Ok, could you have a look at the "user -> directories" settings next.  Is it just the internal directory that is active?

Also, could you pick a non-admin user to work with and share their settings here?  Not their profile, but the screen the admins use to maintain them   (Obscure the name and email if you want)

Suggest an answer