Cannot keep column changes in list view

Jose Mojica August 6, 2014

Hello,

I am viewing my issues in JIRA ondemand in list view. It was originally set up with certain fields that i wanted to see and every time a ran a search I would get the same fields. I then started changing the fields with the pulldown column option and I could not get my new set of fields to automatically come up with a new search. It would always revert back to the default list of fields. Now (after the weekend) It only shows me the new set of fields that I was playing with and I cannot get it to automatically revert back to the original default list.

my question is how do I change the fields that I want to see in my summary (search) and make that view stay for any further searches?

4 answers

0 votes

Hi Steven, I would love to mark your response as a correct answer but I do not see the up and down arrows or check box on your response. I do see it my original question just not on your comments. is there a way to show those on my end?

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2014

If you feel like I helped answer your question I'd appreciate it if you'd mark my answer as correct. Next to my answer will be Up and Down votes, and under that is a checkbox. You click the checkbox to mark answers.

0 votes

I guess I was using my defaults and was not even thinking of of those options. but thanks for your comment I got it to work this morning.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2014

Hi Jose! Were you making your Column changes to My Defaults or Filter?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Issue+Table+Columns

Suggest an answer