Cannot execute tests

Pierre-François Gonon July 10, 2015

After successfully creating a test with Zephyr, I am facing many issues preventing me from executing any test:

1. I can't add a test to any Test cycle: when submitting the popup:
    image2015-7-10 15:30:56.png
    Always happening, it doesn't matter if I select a version or if I try to add the test in the Ad hoc cycle or one I have created.

2. I can't execute a test: nothing happens when I click on "Execute" within the popup. 

3. Tests are not visible in the "Tests" view of my project. It shows 0. But if I click on the link, my tests are displayed in the issue finder.

I create one post as I think it's all due to the same problem that I cannot find out.

1 answer

0 votes
Arun Ravindran July 13, 2015

Hi Pierre

Thanks for reaching out to Zephyr.We need to check our environment and also would require a screen share meeting with you to check this issue out.It would be best if you could raise a ticket with Zephyr Support and one of our engineers would immediately contact you to troubleshoot this issue.

We tried to fetch your email id to raise a ticket on your behalf but we couldn't receive your contact information in your profile here.

Kindly sign up to the site https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us and use the option "Submit a case" to log a ticket with us.Looking forward to hear back from you.

Thank You

ZephyrSupport

Suggest an answer