Cannot delete/change ownership for shared filter

Rodolfo Romero
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2012

I am trying to delete/change ownership for a shared filter but the wrench does not do anything when I click on it. I have tried with Chrome and Firefox latest versions as of today.

3 answers

0 votes
Rodolfo Romero
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2012

The wrench does show up. I'm the Jira Administrator. I noticed that the problem only happens though, after changing the sorting order by filter name. (clicking on the arrow next to the "name" column).

0 votes
Vishwajeet Singh
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 28, 2012

Can you just turn on firebug on firefox or developer tools in chrome to see if you are getting any javascript errors ?

0 votes
petry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2012

Just to make sure, the wrench appears in the filter but it does nothing when you click on it, right?

I'm asking becase if the wrench doesn't appears, that means you don't have permissions to access it.

Also, try to run your instance in safe mode (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+JIRA's+Plugins#ManagingJIRAsPlugins-DisablingEnablingallUserInsta) just to check if this problem still occurs after disable all the plugins, it can be related.

Suggest an answer