Cannot create issues

Viewing page 2 of 2

33 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Krishna Bonda August 18, 2013

Rambanam Prasad:

well I had system administrator extra profile under users and I am not sure whats the use of it. but it has been like that right from we started using JIRA all of a sudden we are experiencing this.

Further jjdeutscher:

Even I have observed this.

We need an immediate fix on this as it is effectiving our business.

It is vital for me and the business as well.

0 votes
Kristofer Eriksson August 18, 2013

Fyi, under Application Access, we have 3 remaining users, still having the issue! We are on OnDemand

0 votes
Christoph Diefenthal August 18, 2013

Same issue here - I also removed all the users from the users group. Even the users whichnever had Application Access and never logged in. They are only there because of an import test - is that a problem? Do I also have to delete every user which does not have access?

0 votes
Jan-Joris Deutscher August 18, 2013

We have the same problem as of this morning.

One more thing we noticed was in the
Application Access page. Here were 3 additional products named with the message: exceeded by 1 user (confluence, bamboo). We dont have the products and no users were checked.

Please fix this soon, our business is down because of this.

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2013

is this on ondemand or installed jira?

0 votes
Krishna Bonda August 18, 2013

Rambanam Prasad:

In Application Access I have 10 users.

In users group it is showing up 11 ( system administrator has been listed out extra). Within the above 10 users I am having admin access, but I am not sure about this extra system administrator.

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2013

i think that should be the problem, remove one user from Jira-Users Group and try!!

0 votes
Alexey Bogdanov August 18, 2013

As I know the number of active users is controlled in Application Access section. I have 9 users there.

In Users group there are more than 10, but why does it matter?

0 votes
Alexey Bogdanov August 18, 2013

The same thing. All work is blocked. We cannot use Jira.

Suggest an answer