I've got a problem with changing the project avatar: I can browse for a picture and change the part that should be used. However, when I click the Confirm button, nothing happens. Are there any known issues with Windows 8?
Thanks in advance!
There are a bunch of bugs around changing avatar like : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-17802
However we need to know more about th eproblem here :
We would need to know these details...
Hi, thanks for the quick reply!
1) This happens on IE and Firefox
2) Since I'm not a sys admin, I unfortunately cannot provide any logs (or can I?)
3) Just to be sure: This is about PROJECT avatars, not users. But in case you mean if multiple users have the same problem, I cannot say for sure. I think I'm the only one who tried yet.
4) I'm using version 6.0.1, but this also sometimes happened on 5.X
At our company we have this problem as well
1) It happens in IE 10, the default internet browser in our company
2) Not seeing any errors in catalina.out when hitting the Confirm button. Maybe there are other logs you're curious about in this case.
3) all users using IE10 have this problem
4) It occurs in two jira environments, 6.0.7 and 6.1.3. I'm admin of the 6.0.7 environment, so i can provide you with all the logging you want
I would love to see a solution for this instead of forcing people to use another browser.
Thanks for the answer!
Unfortunately, it works with neither browser (Firefox, Chrome, IE).
It seems that picture is somehow selected, however. When I reopen the picture selection, there are empty picture placeholders to select. So the tool recognizes that I made a selection, but the picture is not transferred.
In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to have–in order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs