Cannot approve logged time for account

Michał Szymański October 26, 2015

I try to test "approved logged time for account" functionality but there is one problem.

When I chose Timesheet->Account I have information that month is not approved but approve button is disable. Question is why? I can accept logged time for users but I cannot accept logged time for account.

In Tempo documentation I've found following paragraph about configuration:

"If enabled, Team Leads (the users with the Approve Timesheet permission) can approve an account which is managed through Tempo Accounts. Approved status icon is displayed in the Account Timesheet, a green bullet for approved items and a red bullet for the ones that still need to be approved."

I've enabled this functionality but still I cannot click on "Approve" button - it is still grayed,

Do you know what is wrong?

2015-10-26 14_42_44-PROJECT Y (PROJECTY) - JIRA.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2015

Hi Michal,

to approve a Timesheet, the approval period must be closed in the Tempo Period Management. Please take a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Account+Timesheet for more information. 

Thank you for letting us know that this was missing in the documentation you were referring to. I have updated the information there.

Regards,

Susanne 

0 votes
Dennis Poort October 26, 2015

Can you verify if you do have the Approve Timesheet permission?

Suggest an answer