Cannot approve logged time for account

I try to test "approved logged time for account" functionality but there is one problem.

When I chose Timesheet->Account I have information that month is not approved but approve button is disable. Question is why? I can accept logged time for users but I cannot accept logged time for account.

In Tempo documentation I've found following paragraph about configuration:

"If enabled, Team Leads (the users with the Approve Timesheet permission) can approve an account which is managed through Tempo Accounts. Approved status icon is displayed in the Account Timesheet, a green bullet for approved items and a red bullet for the ones that still need to be approved."

I've enabled this functionality but still I cannot click on "Approve" button - it is still grayed,

Do you know what is wrong?

2015-10-26 14_42_44-PROJECT Y (PROJECTY) - JIRA.png

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Michal,

to approve a Timesheet, the approval period must be closed in the Tempo Period Management. Please take a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Account+Timesheet for more information. 

Thank you for letting us know that this was missing in the documentation you were referring to. I have updated the information there.

Regards,

Susanne 

This widget could not be displayed.

Can you verify if you do have the Approve Timesheet permission?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

172 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you