Cannot Enable JIRA Bamboo Plugin

William Willis October 3, 2013

I am having trouble integrating JIRA 6.1 with Bamboo 5.1.1. I have a trusted application link established between the two. I had to create it from the Bamboo side because JIRA complained about Bamboo having an older version of the Application Links plugin:

"The remote application, 'Bamboo', is running an older version of the Application Links plugin. It will not be possible to create the remote end of the link from this application. However both ends of the link can be created using the older process in 'Bamboo'."

After establishing the link from the Bamboo side, I can see JIRA issues in Bamboo. However, I can't see any Bamboo information in JIRA. I checked the plugins and noticed the JIRA Bamboo Plugin (v7.0.4) was disabled. Assuming that was the issue, I tried to enable it. I get the follow message:

"The call to the JIRA server did not complete within the timeout period. We are unsure of the result of this operation."

I see the following output in the JIRA log:

"[atlassian.plugin.manager.PluginEnabler] Unable to start the following plugins due to timeout while waiting for plugin to enable: com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.bamboo"

Any ideas on how to resolve this? Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2013
0 votes
Eldon Wong October 22, 2013

Page not found error with this link.

Suggest an answer