Cannont enable Jira bamboo plugin

AJ DaNelz October 31, 2013

I have Jira and Bombo linked in the Application Links section. howver when i try to enable the plugin it says that there is an error. it says it may be a liscense issue and to check my logs. but both applications are fully liscenced.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
ssetayeshfar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2013

Hi AJ,

What version of Bamboo and JIRA you are using? In the later versions these plugins are built-in and enabled by default and there is no need to install or enable them. Please re-start both application, make sure the application links are correct and in place, then try to connect a test build to a JIRA issue, for example, and check if it's working correctly or not. You can refer to the guidelines here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Viewing+linked+JIRA+issues

If you continue to experience problems, please open a support ticket at support.atlassian.com.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Sepideh

0 votes
Deleted user November 11, 2013

I could not enable the plugin on the Bamboo side either, but it is correctly enabled in JIRA. All the integration features appear to be working (have not used the release feature from JIRA) correctly in both applications. Is it possible that the plugin is JIRA specific and this is why it cannot be enabled in Bamboo? The install was allowed, but would alway provide the message 'Failed to Enable' plugin when made an attempt. If this is the case, could we get the plugin removed from the Atlassian Marketplace for Bamboo?

The Bamboo version was 5.1.1 and the JIRA version 6.1.1

Suggest an answer