Can you use shortcut keys in comments for frequently used words?

Atlassian Franksolutions August 19, 2015

Hi there,

I work on a Helpdesk and I'm using a short signature in all of my comments. I was wondering if there's a plugin or something which can automatically add it, by e.g. using shortcut keys? 

Or maybe something else to keep me from writing those words over and over again. 

1 answer

1 vote
michael_ngangom
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2015

Hello Jens,

I am not aware of any plug in as such but, I use text expander-its an external tool and works everywhere. Quite helpful- you can try that.

Best regards,

Michael

Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2015

Sounds good! Can you help me with the name of that tool? (BTW: Jens = me... little mistake when signing in ;-)))

michael_ngangom
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2015

Hello Vera/Jens,

Try the link for the official site.

Suggest an answer