We have been using Scriptrunner for a while, and just tried to use the 'create a sub- task' post function in a workflow that's in a service desk project. The parent issue is a request from the service desk. Basically, Jira freaks out and tries to create the sub-tasks as service desk requests... I have a feeling this is because the actor of the script is a Service Desk Customer (we have unlimited licenses, all users are customers). Is there any way around this? Is this script just not meant for service desk?
We also have Suite Utilities for Jira (JSU), so I''ve thought about creating linked issues instead, but I'm fearful that the same thing will happen; Jira will try to make these service desk requests as well.
I saw your support request this morning and I'm currently working on it.
What I can tell you now, is that subtasks, weren't originally meant for JSD as you can see here
Also what I can tell you is that currently we're adapting a lot of our scripts to JIRA SD, but currently I don't think this is supported. As soon as I get to reproduce this I'll let you know in the ticket you opened.
I'm sorry that I didn't get to answer you this morning but this was hard to demo.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs