Can you stop Sprints displaying on multiple Boards?

We have 3 separate agile scrum boards running on Jira, and the Sprints are showing up on all 3 boards. Does anyone know how to stop this? We don't want stories from 1 board being assigned to a sprint on another board.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

This would normally only happen if your boards/sprints have issues in them that would appear on more than one board.  The best way to avoid this would be by making sure that there is no crossover in your backlogs.

Eric

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks for answering, but there is no crossover. There are no issues that appear on more than 1 board. The only crossover appears to be the sprints themselves.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

189 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you