Recently we discovered that the resolution was not set in many of the workflows that we've created. We've since fixed the resolution issue. But it seems we have no "resolution" statistics since we started using those workflows. I want to see if there is a way that we can retroactively update the resolution to match the date that the ticket was put into a "resolved" status.
The resolved date can be changed by import, however, the history of the cannot be changed.
Here are the steps to perform it:
- Export the issues (CSV format) which resolution was wrongly added after the change to status resolved
- Get the data the issues were change to the status
- Change the field resolved on the CSV file to the correct one
- Import the CSV file again, properly mapping the issue-key field
Let me know if it helps.
You can follow the instructions in this documentation to know how you can Bulk set the resolution of your issues:
Let me know if this information helps.
Introducing Jira Cloud for Excel Here at the product integrations team at Atlassian, we are thrilled to announce the new Jira Cloud for Excel add-in! This add-in lets you export Jira data directly ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events