Can you please bring back the ability to view your recent searches?

Deleted user October 20, 2014

I have been missing this feature since you removed it a couple years ago. I used it all. the. time. All the time! 

On the left side there used to be a list of recent searches - now there is only a list of saved searches. I'm often multi-tasking in JIRA. If i accidentally click on a link that opens a different search, I lose the search I had. Or if chrome crashes, or whatever. I don't want to save all these searches because they're usually a temporary thing. I just want to be able to click on the last handful that I've done. Have no idea why you guys removed this feature. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2014

You should request this to Atlassian via https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2014

Hi, this is a user based forum, for Q and A. Most of us don't work for atlassian and can't give you the straight answer as to why that was removed or whether or not re-implementing it would be a good idea. You should open a JIRA ticket and ask for a feature request.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events