Can you notify when moving issue from Service Desk to JIRA project?

Jack Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2015

I'm working on creating a custom notification for a situation where someone gets notified when moving an issue from a Service Desk project to a non-Service Desk project. I've set up a new notification scheme with the issue move configured to notify someone in the non-Service Desk project. I've set up another notification scheme with the issue move configured to notify a group in the Service Desk project. Both of the schemes are assigned to the type of project indicated above. When I move an issue from the Service Desk project to the non-Service Desk project nobody seems to get a notification. Does the issue move event not work with Service Desk?

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2017

I'm sorry but I cannot help you. I never found an answer to this question. Plus this week we just moved away from using Service Desk. It didn't really meet our staff requirements.

0 votes
Kapil Joshi January 11, 2017

Hi @Jack Kelly,

Were you able to find solution for this. I have a similar situation and I need notifications to be sent out when issue is moved from SD to Project. Can you help?

Suggest an answer