Can you integrate a Jira instance with a Confluence instance on a different subscription

Corlia Harmsen April 27, 2021

Atlassian Cloud

I have a primary Atlassian subscription with a Jira and Confluence instance on a URL (Let's call it primary.atlassian.net).

I have another Confluence subscription on a different URL (Let's call it secondary.atlassian.net) 

I can see both Confluence instances on my admin page in my primary Atlassian subscription. 

I want my Jira on primary.atlassian.net to integrate with Confluence on secondary.atlassian.net. 

Is there any way that this can happen?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2021

Hello @Corlia Harmsen,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

It’s possible to link Confluence from another URL to a Jira from a different URL using AppLinks:

In case you need to use a Confluence space on a Jira Service Management project for customers to access the articles on the customer portal, then it’s necessary to use Confluence under the same URL as Jira.

For more information, please, check the documentation below:

I can see that you also created a ticket with our support related to this question, so in case you need further assistance, please, let them know through the ticket just to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter on two different platforms.

I just wanted to share these details here while they don’t answer the ticket.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer