Can you have an ondemand development environment provisioned based off your primary JIRA environment?

Thomas Pavlic September 22, 2014

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2014

Not really.  Your OnDemand account entitles you to an OnDemand instance.  If you want another for development, you'll need to buy another OnDemand instance.

Thomas Pavlic September 22, 2014

I agree that I would have to purchase another environment, but if possible would like to create the new environment utilizing the configurations I already have set up in my current environment.

It would save time having to reconfigure all the custom fields, workflows, screen schemes, permissions, et.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2014

Well, Atlassian Cloud/OnDemand support might do a clone, so I'd raise a support issue to ask them. The other option is to use the standard Cloud backup to get a download of everything, then import that on the new development one (then change the notification schemes to stop it duplicating stuff to real users!)

Suggest an answer