Can you have a general checklists on the dashboard?

hannah.lloyd May 3, 2022

Is there any way you can have a standardised checklist on the dashboard that doesn't like a specific issue? The team would like to have a general 'to do' list in relation to the multiple issues we have on our board, however, it's overkill to include it in each individual issue. 

My only thought was to include a column labelled 'To do' where I create an issue with a checklist. This just remains at the same point in the process rather than moving across the workflow?

Any suggestions? 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2022

Firstly, OOTB Jira doesn't offer a tru checklist but there are lots of addon apps or you could consider using Sub-tasks. With that said this, to meet your goals you would need to anchor the checklist within an issue as you mentioned. You could certainly isolate the one issue into a dashboard gadget to bring more direct attention to it. Maybe a two-dimensional gadget?

hannah.lloyd May 9, 2022

Thanks for your response, please can I ask how you isolate the issue in the dashboard other than just leaving it in the process flow? 

Suggest an answer